This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: Add support for thumb1 PCROP relocations.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: mickael guene <mickael dot guene at st dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:06:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] ARM: Add support for thumb1 PCROP relocations.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5666C7B9 dot 20908 at st dot com>
This is second version for a patch proposal that implements the new
relocations needed to support execute-only code segment for thumb1
Unfortunately the new tests introduce some regressions for not EABI ARM
Checking Binutils in: arm-netbsdelf ... GAS: 2 LD: 5 done
LD REGRESSION: MOVS thumb1 relocations
LD REGRESSION: ADDS thumb1 relocations
Checking Binutils in: arm-vxworks ... GAS: 9 LD: 5 done
GAS REGRESSION: ADDS relocations against local symbols
Would you mind taking a look please ?