This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM][2.26] Backport ARMv8.2 architecture feature and command line option
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:40:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM][2.26] Backport ARMv8.2 architecture feature and command line option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5669713E dot 6070107 at foss dot arm dot com> <F4EC1A65-BF5E-4164-88D3-974B97383716 at adacore dot com> <56697F51 dot 30905 at foss dot arm dot com>
> On 10 Dec 2015, at 14:34, Matthew Wahab <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/12/15 12:59, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>>> On 10 Dec 2015, at 13:34, Matthew Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> This is a backport of the ARMv8.2 command line option and feature flag
>>> added by https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2015-11/msg00115.html
>>> The original patch submission is at
>>> Tested arm-none-linux-gnueabihf with cross-compiled check-binutils and
>>> check-gas. Checked the HTML documentation in Firefox.
>>> Ok for the branch?
>> Is it the last backport or is there something else ?
> This will be the last for ARM but there are more patches for AArch64. Most of those have been approved for trunk and there's one more series to be submitted, today hopefully.
> To speed things up, could you review the trunk patches for committing to the 2.26 branch? They should all apply cleanly. (I'll ping you on the relevant patches.)
There is no review for backporting patches: just apply them.