This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM][2.26] Backport ARMv8.2 architecture feature and command line option
- From: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:34:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARM][2.26] Backport ARMv8.2 architecture feature and command line option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5669713E dot 6070107 at foss dot arm dot com> <F4EC1A65-BF5E-4164-88D3-974B97383716 at adacore dot com>
On 10/12/15 12:59, Tristan Gingold wrote:
On 10 Dec 2015, at 13:34, Matthew Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
This is a backport of the ARMv8.2 command line option and feature flag
added by https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2015-11/msg00115.html
The original patch submission is at
Tested arm-none-linux-gnueabihf with cross-compiled check-binutils and
check-gas. Checked the HTML documentation in Firefox.
Ok for the branch?
Is it the last backport or is there something else ?
This will be the last for ARM but there are more patches for AArch64. Most of those
have been approved for trunk and there's one more series to be submitted, today
To speed things up, could you review the trunk patches for committing to the 2.26
branch? They should all apply cleanly. (I'll ping you on the relevant patches.)