This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM][2.26] Backport ARMv8.2 architecture feature and command line option
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:59:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM][2.26] Backport ARMv8.2 architecture feature and command line option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5669713E dot 6070107 at foss dot arm dot com>
> On 10 Dec 2015, at 13:34, Matthew Wahab <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is a backport of the ARMv8.2 command line option and feature flag
> added by https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2015-11/msg00115.html
> The original patch submission is at
> Tested arm-none-linux-gnueabihf with cross-compiled check-binutils and
> check-gas. Checked the HTML documentation in Firefox.
> Ok for the branch?
Is it the last backport or is there something else ?