This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- From: Marek Vasut <marex at denx dot de>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, "Chung-Lin Tang" <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Ley Foon Tan <lftan dot linux at gmail dot com>, Thomas Chou <thomas at wytron dot com dot tw>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:27:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nios2: Fix initial PLT entry population
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1448723082-6208-1-git-send-email-marex at denx dot de> <565D2BE7 dot 4050304 at codesourcery dot com> <201512011416 dot 51024 dot marex at denx dot de>
On Tuesday, December 01, 2015 at 02:16:50 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 01, 2015 at 06:11:03 AM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> > On 11/30/2015 07:46 AM, Marek Vasut wrote:
> > > I can do that, but I didn't find the bug in bugzilla. Shall I create a
> > > new one? In the meantime, I pushed the whole tarball from the build to
> > > , sha1sum is fe62b3848edf51b6083ca53f861c3dd3af49dd4b
> > > orc-0.4.23-r0.tar.xz
> > >
> > > You can find the entire build log in
> > > orc-0.4.23-r0/temp/log.do_compile.7916 , the objects are located in
> > > orc-0.4.23-r0/build/ directory and the source is in the
> > > orc-0.4.23-r0/orc-0.4.23/ directory.
> > >
> > >  http://www.bfuser.eu/orc-0.4.23-r0.tar.xz
> > I took a look at this, but it seems the set of objects is not complete
> > (e.g., it's missing the sysroot you are linking against). If I get you
> > a patch that I'm more confident is correct, would you be able to test it
> > on this example?
> Of course, I'd be happy to help.
> I can also show you how to prepare the OpenEmbedded/Yocto build for NIOS2,
> so you can fiddle with it yourself, but that might be a longer process.
> Please let me know.
any news on this please ?