This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch bfd] Mark sh5*-*-* and sh64*-*-* as obsolete
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de, amodra at gmail dot com, andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 19:16:30 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [patch bfd] Mark sh5*-*-* and sh64*-*-* as obsolete
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56617803 dot 8000702 at redhat dot com> <20151205 dot 090627 dot 393798979 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <56655750 dot 2020409 at redhat dot com>
Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> * config.bfd: Mark sh5*-*-* and sh64*-*-* as obsolete.
> God ahead, make my day^H^H^H^H^H - please apply.
Pushed it as commit 2b213129c51f4a6c4525120319d9aceb04483ab4.