This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GOLD] R_PPC64_ENTRY support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:40:37 +1030
- Subject: Re: [GOLD] R_PPC64_ENTRY support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151125014422 dot GX8120 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 12:14:22PM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> * powerpc.h (R_PPC64_ENTRY): Define.
> * powerpc.cc (add_2_2_12, ld_2_12, lis_2): Define.
> (Target_powerpc::Scan::local, global): Handle R_PPC64_ENTRY.
> (Target_powerpc::Relocate::relocate): Edit code at R_PPC64_ENTRY.
Now committed. I was waiting for the other gold entry code editing
patches to be approved, but that seems to be taking a while. So at
the moment we have optimisation of the the large model entry code to
non-PIC but not the same for medium model.
Australia Development Lab, IBM