This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64][2.26] Backport support for ARMv8.1 Virtualization,Host Extensions.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:51:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64][2.26] Backport support for ARMv8.1 Virtualization,Host Extensions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56604561 dot 5070601 at foss dot arm dot com>
> On 03 Dec 2015, at 14:36, Matthew Wahab <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is a backport to 2.26 of the support for ARMv8.1 Virtualization
> Host Extensions added by
> The original patch submission is at
> Tested aarch64-none-linux-gnu with cross-compiled check-binutils and
> Ok for the branch?
Yes, this is ok.
Is it the last chunk for v8.1 ? Or does ARM plan to include other
patches in 2.26 ?