This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New failures with .debug_ranges test
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, nickc at redhat dot com, andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 21:37:26 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: New failures with .debug_ranges test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151201113759 dot GP8901 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20151201121154 dot GQ8901 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <1449057969 dot 2230 dot 334 dot camel at t-online dot de>
Oleg Endo <email@example.com> wrote:
>> A relatively easy fix I guess is to make the SH tc_fix_adjustable
>> reject symbols with STO_SH5_ISA32 set. Another possibility is to
>> the STO_SH5_ISA32 adjustment later. I'm leaving this to a SH
>> maintainer to fix.
> Notice that SH5/SH64 has been declared obsolete starting with GCC 6. I
> don't know whether binutils wants to follow this.
I guess that now we have no reason to keep sh5/sh64 targets.