This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Let aliased instructions be their preferred form.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:33:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Let aliased instructions be their preferred form.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5654436F dot 90309 at foss dot arm dot com>
This patch includes the instruction being aliased in the list of
alternatives which is searched when considering which form to use.
Are there no tests that could demonstrate this problem and your solution
to it ?