This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for thumb1 PCROP relocations.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: mickael guene <mickael dot guene at st dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:41:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for thumb1 PCROP relocations.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5652D1AE dot 1030207 at st dot com>
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015, mickael guene wrote:
> This is why the ARM ABI defines four new relocations that allow
> symbol address generation in armv6-m architecture using a sequence of
> movs/adds/lsls instructions.
I don't see these in IHI0044E, which as far as I can see is still the
current version of AAELF. Is a new version specifying these relocations
available somewhere, or could you at least quote the full text / table
entries relating to these relocations accepted for the next version of
Joseph S. Myers