This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: update zlib to 1.2.8
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:44:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: update zlib to 1.2.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <565297F7 dot 5070004 at ubuntu dot com>
On 23/11/15 04:37, Matthias Klose wrote:
> In GCC zlib is only used for libjava; for binutils and gdb it is used when
> building without --with-system-zlib. This just updates zlib from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8
> (released in 2013). Applies cleanly, libjava still builds and doesn't show any
> regressions in the testsuite. Ok to apply (even if we already are in stage3)?
Fine by me; GDB assent is more important.