This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM] testsuite remaining errors
- From: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:43:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ARM] testsuite remaining errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOY8429QFMwNBACMNv1C7k74K7r8AnouwdC36hwk92kJNw at mail dot gmail dot com> <564C63CE dot 8050807 at foss dot arm dot com> <CAKdteOZeV+d5rmDjiRoJa0X9HWgkM+tckmrCy2h_zie_0fYcXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <564F3E61 dot 4050805 at foss dot arm dot com>
On 20/11/15 15:38, Matthew Wahab wrote:
On 19/11/15 23:08, Christophe Lyon wrote:
On 18 November 2015 at 12:41, Matthew Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On 16/11/15 20:52, Christophe Lyon wrote:
I ran the testsuite on a variety of arm-* configurations, and I
noticed a few FAILs:
* align2.s, align64.s, bundle-lock.s, bundle.s (bundle_align_mode):
Author: Richard Earnshaw <Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com>
Date: Fri Apr 24 15:51:49 2015 +0100
[ARM]: Don't tail-pad over-aligned functions to the alignment boundary.
This is something going wrong with the section handling but I don't know
what. I'll open a bugzilla entry for it but won't be able to do any more
I've opened PR 19276.