This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Make only binaries/libs or disable-doc
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Wink Saville <wink at saville dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:03:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: Make only binaries/libs or disable-doc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKk8isqZ=tKjtDjgmPmiWt7MksFqig3Vt5NF2Vpkq45wQUhgSQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
WARNING: `makeinfo' is missing on your system.
Is there a way to disable building the documentation or a way to only
build the "binaries/libs"?
You can try touching the .info files in the various doc subdirectories
after installing the sources. That way the build system will not think
that the info files are out of date and need rebuilding.