This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Recent powerpc testcase fails
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:37:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: Recent powerpc testcase fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151119063522 dot GO8120 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Thu, 2015-11-19 at 17:05 +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> On powerpcle-cygwin a couple of tests fail due to alignment.
> * gas/ppc/altivec3.d: Allow for padding at end of section.
> * gas/testsuite/gas/ppc/power9.d: Likewise.
I've always wondered what those were for. Thanks for fixing and
I'll try and remember to add those to any new assembler test cases
in the future.