This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Add link library at runtime?
- From: Andrew Bell <andrew dot bell dot ia at gmail dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:54:55 -0600
- Subject: Add link library at runtime?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Not exactly a binutils question, but perhaps you can help?
I'm calling dlopen() on a library A.so that references an undefined symbol
Foo. Foo is defined in B.so, but A.so is not linked with B.so (not a
dependency). Can I somehow force resolution of Foo in A.so at runtime
by providing B.so?