This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [LD, ARM] Fix in STM32L4XX patch
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:39:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [LD, ARM] Fix in STM32L4XX patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOZrsbAyoB8GbOUvDfQ1t45D+U02fBdvDmpVnDpyPLJbUQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
The attached small patch fixes that by forcing %ld and casting the
value to (long), as it seems to be standard practice elsewhere in the
binutils, although not very clean.
Thanks - I have now applied the patch. (Sorry about the delay in
Nick, don't you see this error?
Strangely no. I do build a 32-bit only version of the toolchain, but
the problem did not show up. Strange.