This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
VMA format in linker map file on 64-bit host for 32-bit target.
- From: Sergey Organov <sorganov at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:40:13 +0300
- Subject: VMA format in linker map file on 64-bit host for 32-bit target.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've build binutils-2.25.1 on x86_64 for --target=sparc-elf, and in the
map file for the target linker prints all the VMA addresses as 64-bit
(16-chars hexadecimals), that is inconvenient. Is there any configure or
invocation switch that controls this, or the only way is to build
binutils on 32-bit host?