This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Unable to clone git repo thought https
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: mickael guene <mickael dot guene at st dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:42:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unable to clone git repo thought https
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564597DB dot 4090301 at st dot com>
mickael guene <email@example.com> writes:
> error: Unable to get pack index
I was able to access that URL right now (and also the associated pack
file), so this may have been a temporary problem, or some issue on your
Note that when cloning over https you are using the dumb transport. Use
of the git:// protocol is preferable if possible.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."