This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch Gas ARM] Add support for Cortex-A35
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:18:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch Gas ARM] Add support for Cortex-A35
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1447258047-10763-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com> <1447258188-11247-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 4:09 PM, James Greenhalgh
> This patch adds support to the ARM back-end for the Cortex-A35 processor,
> as recently announced by ARM. The ARM Cortex-A35 provides full support for
> the ARMv8-A architecture, including the CRC extension. We set the default
> FPU for Cortex-A35 to FPU_ARCH_CRYPTO_NEON_VFP_ARMV8 in the same fashion
> as for Cortex-A53 and Cortex-A57.
> Tested in a cross environment for arm-none-eabi with no issues.
> OK? If so, please apply it on my behalf as I don't have write permissions
> over here.
Ok and applied.
> 2015-11-11 James Greenhalgh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/tc-arm.c (arm_cpus): Likewise.
> * doc/c-arm.texi (-mcpu=): Likewise.