This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARM/AARCH64] add initial Qualcomm processor support
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:53:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARM/AARCH64] add initial Qualcomm processor support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2UCEoAY2ZuuH-V-Nu+8=q=0dY0rgu8+LZMCPBPHcCOT3w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJA7tRYTqpaG-tR1wEf8pbvjmuE=3HeFDz5uKgQY_VeoQ6g6bQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10 November 2015 at 10:34, Ramana Radhakrishnan
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Jim Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This patch adds initial support for the Qualcomm qdf24xx server chips.
>> This was tested with armhf and aarch64 cross builds and make check.
> The ARM bits are ok. Please wait for an AArch64 maintainer to ack.
AArch64 bits are OK.