This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARM/AARCH64] add initial Qualcomm processor support
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:34:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARM/AARCH64] add initial Qualcomm processor support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2UCEoAY2ZuuH-V-Nu+8=q=0dY0rgu8+LZMCPBPHcCOT3w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Jim Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch adds initial support for the Qualcomm qdf24xx server chips.
> This was tested with armhf and aarch64 cross builds and make check.
The ARM bits are ok. Please wait for an AArch64 maintainer to ack.