This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] CloudABI: add support for aarch64
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Schouten <ed at nuxi dot nl>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:52:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] CloudABI: add support for aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABh_MKnCeRa2+od3YJ3epLNnDMU-ieBNmM+mgaopOiczV8x62A at mail dot gmail dot com>
Back then we only added support for x86-64, but in the meantime I
managed to port CloudABI over to aarch64. Attached is a patch for the
latest version of Binutils in Git to add support for aarch64 as well,
similar to how we added support for x86-64.
Thanks for the patch, and please accept my apologise for taking so long
to review it. The patch itself was fine, but there was one small bit
missing - a patch to gas so the aarch64 assembler would produce
aarch64-cloudabi binaries. I took the liberty of fixing this, and I
have checked both patches in.