This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] LD Fix for STMicroelectronics hardware erratum STM32L4XX 629360.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Christophe MONAT <christophe dot monat at st dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Laurent ALFONSI <Laurent dot ALFONSI at st dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:24:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] LD Fix for STMicroelectronics hardware erratum STM32L4XX 629360.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56275878 dot 30708 at st dot com>
This is a proposal for a ld patch that implements a work-around to a
STMicroelectronics hardware erratum.
Thank you very much for this comprehensive patch submission.
I have checked the patch in, along with the changelog entries, and I
only had to make one small tweak - the new tests were failing for an
arm-nacl toolchain, because that generates a slightly different file