This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Copy symbol flags when doing an assignment with a ternary operator.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Simon Dardis <Simon dot Dardis at imgtec dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 05:34:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Copy symbol flags when doing an assignment with a ternary operator.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B83211783F7A334B926F0C0CA42E32CAF433BB at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org> <561F9C65 dot 4040207 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 5:30 AM, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>> * ld/ldexp.c: (try_copy_symbol_flags): New. Factored out from..
>> (exp_fold_tree_1): Here. Cope with ternary
>> in assignments. Use new helper.
> Approved and applied - thanks for the patch!
Do we have a testcase to very it even works as expected?