This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid using 'template' C++ keyword
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 13:52:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid using 'template' C++ keyword
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444219980-5920-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
On 7 October 2015 at 13:13, Yao Qi <email@example.com> wrote:
> Regression tested on aarch64-linux. Is it OK?
> * config/tc-aarch64.c (md_begin): Access field 'operation_name'
> rather than 'template'.
> * aarch64.h (aarch64_sys_ins_reg) <template>: Removed.
> <operation_name>: New field.
> * aarch64-dis.c (aarch64_ext_sysins_op): Access field
> 'operation_name' rather than 'template'.
> * aarch64-opc.c (aarch64_print_operand): Likewise.
Umm, looking in tc-aarch64.c we have a lot of "template" removal to do
in the future if we ever want to make that part of the tree c++ clean.
This patch is fine, but I'd prefer to keep the name short rather than
specific, how about dropping operation_ and using just "name"?
OK on that basis /Marcus