This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: #18378 Add s390 support for gold - v2
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Marcin KoÅcielnicki <koriakin at 0x04 dot net>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:05:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: #18378 Add s390 support for gold - v2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F75B12 dot 8080704 at 0x04 dot net> <1444057036-12237-1-git-send-email-koriakin at 0x04 dot net>
Thanks! It'll take me a few days to review these, especially the third
one. I've been away just as a flurry of bugs and patches arrived, so
I've got a bit of a backlog to slog through.
On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Marcin KoÅcielnicki <email@example.com> wrote:
> The copyright assignment process is now finished. I've done some
> testing during last 2 weeks and made some fixes to the code.
> Here comes the improved patchset.
> Patch 1 adds support for 64-bit SHT_HASH entries, necessary for
> s390. Patch 2 adds support for 64-bit archive symbol index, which
> is used on s390 targets. Patch 3 adds the s390 backend proper.
> Patch 4 fixes alignment in mergeable string sections, which causes
> crashes on s390. Patches 5 and 6 fix the testsuite to pass on s390.