This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/2] [aarch64] Use opcodes to decode instructions in GDB
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:35:42 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] [aarch64] Use opcodes to decode instructions in GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch series is the first try to use opcodes to decode
instructions in GDB aarch64 backend. GDB should use existing macros
and functions to decode and encode instructions, not only in aarch64
backend, but also in other arch backends.
Patch #1 is a cleanup that removing unused argument in disas_aarch64_insn,
and patch #2 is the major part of this series. See more details in it.
*** BLURB HERE ***
Yao Qi (2):
[aarch64] Remove argument pc from disas_aarch64_insn
[aarch64] Use opcodes to decode instructions in GDB
gdb/aarch64-tdep.c | 29 ++++++++++++++++++-----------
opcodes/aarch64-dis.c | 9 ++++-----
opcodes/aarch64-dis.h | 5 +++++
3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)