This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] enable fdpic targets/emulations for sh*-*-linux*
- From: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 00:57:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enable fdpic targets/emulations for sh*-*-linux*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150930 dot 143924 dot 179845457 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <20151001004107 dot GH32709 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20151001005828 dot GF8645 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <20151001 dot 135155 dot 64558318 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 01:51:55PM +0900, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> Rich Felker <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Do we need to just drop elf32-sh and elf32-shl?
> > They're not necessary for anything I'm using at the moment, and
> > probably not at all; I had just added them for completeness.
> It looks that the failures for sh-linux went away with dropping
> non-linux non-fdpic stuff from the changes. Rich, is it OK for
Yes, it's OK with me. Sorry for wasting everyone's time by introducing
those extra ones in the first place.