This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [MSP430-elf] Linking issue
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Orlando Arias <orlandoarias at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:04:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [MSP430-elf] Linking issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5609A3E7 dot 2030903 at gmail dot com>
Add "-v" to LD= to find out exactly what command line gcc is using to
invoke the linker; you might find that it's including the *.ld file
twice (possibly due to nosys.specs?).