This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Best way to make partial relro by default?
- From: Pedro Giffuni <pfg at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:31:50 -0500
- Subject: Best way to make partial relro by default?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I noticed many linux distributions are making partial RELRO the default:
Some set it as the default in ld  some others set it in the gcc
specs. What would be the "blessed" way to do this for all the
Any chance to see this standardized in the GNU toolchain, perhaps in ld?