This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH ARC 1/8] BFD: new ARC port
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <claziss at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, cmiranda at synopsys dot com, claziss at synopsys dot com, fbedard at synopsys dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:52:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARC 1/8] BFD: new ARC port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441282788-24700-1-git-send-email-claziss at gmail dot com> <20150903161609 dot GG4786 at vapier> <55E97D79 dot 40107 at gmail dot com> <55E9AC9B dot 8020906 at redhat dot com> <55F03C17 dot 7000904 at gmail dot com> <55F2A6AC dot 1060905 at redhat dot com> <55F87B9B dot 7020406 at gmail dot com> <55F92585 dot 2020909 at redhat dot com> <5601B9F4 dot 2090109 at gmail dot com>
I am doing something wrong. I have installed fedora22, and I've built
the tool chain as indicated, but I cannot get the warning/error popping up.
Anyhow, I've got a pretty good idea where the error may be located. As I
cannot reproduce it, I would like to ask for your help to test this new
patch (attached). The patch needs to be applied on top of the previous
sent bfd patch.
Thanks very much - that patch does work.
PS. Did you see my posting about the GAS problems ?