This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] FT32: Fix disassembly of 10-bit literals
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: James Bowman <james dot bowman at ftdichip dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:14:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] FT32: Fix disassembly of 10-bit literals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D119615040 at glaexch1>
On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 01:16:21AM +0000, James Bowman wrote:
> The FT32's disassembly of 10-bit literals has the incorrect mask.
> OK to apply?
Yes, with a changelog entry.
Australia Development Lab, IBM