This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:47:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150710214315 dot GA17734 at intel dot com> <56041251 dot 6060203 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMe9rOrwOq5xx9QsbQMY17MKPrc_Yrv+4i4y0Nyk8jh4s-qSsg at mail dot gmail dot com> <560413B3 dot 9090307 at mentor dot com> <CAMe9rOprioH7sqnb5Q8y5Um8pVs_OnEFGxmsqYOq-rBeUEQS2g at mail dot gmail dot com> <56043696 dot 6040603 at codesourcery dot com>
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Andrew Stubbs <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 24/09/15 16:31, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> Will it ever lead to wrong result with byte reversal and interleaving?
> Good point. The attached detects the problem, indirectly.
Would you mind opening a bug report with your testcase and
submitting a patch against the bug?