This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Stubbs <andrew_stubbs at mentor dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 08:31:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150710214315 dot GA17734 at intel dot com> <56041251 dot 6060203 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMe9rOrwOq5xx9QsbQMY17MKPrc_Yrv+4i4y0Nyk8jh4s-qSsg at mail dot gmail dot com> <560413B3 dot 9090307 at mentor dot com>
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Andrew Stubbs <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 24/09/15 16:12, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> Can you add a testcase?
> I'm struggling to think of a way to add this to the test case without using
> My testcase right now is "build u-boot", but I can probably work something
> out for you to look at.
Will it ever lead to wrong result with byte reversal and interleaving?