This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes
- From: Andrew Stubbs <andrew_stubbs at mentor dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:16:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] Properly convert objects between different ELF classes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150710214315 dot GA17734 at intel dot com> <56041251 dot 6060203 at codesourcery dot com> <CAMe9rOrwOq5xx9QsbQMY17MKPrc_Yrv+4i4y0Nyk8jh4s-qSsg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 24/09/15 16:12, H.J. Lu wrote:
Can you add a testcase?
I'm struggling to think of a way to add this to the test case without using valgrind.
My testcase right now is "build u-boot", but I can probably work something out for you to look at.