This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add --no-dynamic-linker option to ld, for static PIE use
- From: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 22:07:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add --no-dynamic-linker option to ld, for static PIE use
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150830221841 dot GS7833 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <20150904001741 dot GX24814 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 09:47:41AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 06:18:41PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> > Drafts of this patch were discussed previously in the thread "Adding
> > static-PIE support to binutils". This version adds documentation for
> > the new option.
If I write a changelog for this, is that all that's still needed to
get it committed?