Re: New ld testsuite failures from orphan section code

Hi Andrew,

I believe the patch below will fix these issues.  I am still in the
process of building and testing all targets, so I don't have a
definitive answer yet.

I can commit now, or wait.

Please wait until you are happy that the fix is sufficient for all of the targets reported, and then commit.