This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: building Binutils on OpenVMS
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "Custin, Jay (CSC Sw Middleware)" <jay dot custin at hp dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:39:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: building Binutils on OpenVMS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E28CC2B9F83DFE47849E0BCC7EB2BD6E9093FE3D at G9W0725 dot americas dot hpqcorp dot net> <55E9E85F dot 5000705 at adacore dot com>
> On 04 Sep 2015, at 20:52, Douglas B Rupp <email@example.com> wrote:
> Native building has undoubtedly bit rotted, only cross and cross-native was maintained.
That’s an overstatement. I had maintained native builds, but indeed it bit rots very quickly.
On the other hand, fixing it isn’t generally very hard.