This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARC patch too large
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <claziss at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 17:40:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: ARC patch too large
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55E84B86 dot 4010100 at gmail dot com> <55E86658 dot 7050106 at redhat dot com>
On 03/09/15 17:25, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Claudiu,
>> One of my ARC patches couldn't be delivered due to its size. It is ok
>> if I send it zip-ed?
> Yes. Or you could use xz or bzip.
Thank you Nick.
Anyhow, I've also prepared a public git repository with our revamped ARC backend (email@example.com:foss-for-synopsys-dwc-arc-processors/binutils_gdb_upstreaming.git).