This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARC patch too large
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <claziss at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 07:02:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: ARC patch too large
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55E84B86 dot 4010100 at gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOqVpzS8rrBQ1A608f2DggXRY-2TQwCFQGt324VzCVzm=A at mail dot gmail dot com> <55E84E61 dot 2080707 at gmail dot com>
> Probably yes, but I do not have rights to temper with binutils git as
> far as I know.
It doesn't have to be on the official git repository; that's the beauty
of decentralized VCSes. There are several services out there that will
allow you to provide your own git from which reviewers can then fetch