This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARC patch too large
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <claziss at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:42:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: ARC patch too large
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55E84B86 dot 4010100 at gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOqVpzS8rrBQ1A608f2DggXRY-2TQwCFQGt324VzCVzm=A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/09/15 15:33, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:30 AM, Claudiu Zissulescu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> One of my ARC patches couldn't be delivered due to its size. It is ok if I send it zip-ed?
> Would it be better to create a git branch for it?
Probably yes, but I do not have rights to temper with binutils git as far as I know.