This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New binutil port for ARC processor
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <claziss at gmail dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, "amodra at gmail dot com" <amodra at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>, Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 10:47:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: New binutil port for ARC processor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE8965C6802F at de02wembxa dot internal dot synopsys dot com> <20150828171633 dot GG29734 at vapier>
Thank u for the quick response. We will prepare in the coming days a
number of patches with the new binutils ARC port.
On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2015 11:05, Claudiu Zissulescu wrote:
>> We are developing a new binutils port for ARC processor, and we would like to start submitting our changes to the mainline.
>> As there is no one which officially is appointed as an ARC maintainer, we would like to get in touch with someone that can review and approve our patches.
> all patches should be submitted to email@example.com.
> eventually someone should review them ;). we don't generally
> do private reviews in the open source world.
> make sure you use `git send-email` to post the patches as it
> makes you much more likely to post it in the correct format :).