This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
New binutil port for ARC processor
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: "amodra at gmail dot com" <amodra at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>, Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:05:28 +0000
- Subject: New binutil port for ARC processor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Me and Cupertino are working on the GNU toolchain for the Synopsys ARC processor.
We are developing a new binutils port for ARC processor, and we would like to start submitting our changes to the mainline.
As there is no one which officially is appointed as an ARC maintainer, we would like to get in touch with someone that can review and approve our patches.
>From legal point of view, Synopsys has signed an agreement with FSF for the ARC processor. Please let us know if there are any other legal requirements.