This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:46:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: Supporting quoted symbol/label names
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vbcccxda dot fsf at redhat dot com>
I have been looking at PR 18581, which complains about the ARM
assembler not accepting function names containing a dash:
OK, I have gone ahead and applied my patch. I have not extended it
(yet) to handle escape sequences inside quoted strings, although that
may come in the future.