This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: Andrew Bell <andrew dot bell dot ia at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:36:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: Resolving symbols in dependent libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACJ51z04gF4sujV7OfFRXh7ZuVK+FGTnwwUYAXTiQDTzR+Q3_A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJimCsE3S4hAzs5kcaFMMN10TECCCMMTbiavZALJX4dQgBycFQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <mvmio8abfaz dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <CAJimCsFxbD0pxaJDp8UfzE1yW=Rv+A4G__oBDUBu6SvnsCH8vA at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I don't think that ld --filter does as much as Solaris (there's more
> you can do in the mapfile on Solaris), but it might be enough for what
> you're trying to do.
(I mean, for what Andrew is trying to do.)