This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 04:48:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150812204942 dot GA27894 at intel dot com> <20150813055450 dot GC31817 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 01:49:42PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> This patch also changes the type of has_gnu_symbols from bfd_boolean to
>> enum elf_gnu_symbols.
> Why? You made no changes to the single place that reads
It is now used to fix: