This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 15:24:51 +0930
- Subject: Re: [committed, PATCH] PR ld/18815: Failed to mark ELFOSABI_GNU with local IFUNC symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150812204942 dot GA27894 at intel dot com>
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 01:49:42PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> This patch also changes the type of has_gnu_symbols from bfd_boolean to
> enum elf_gnu_symbols.
Why? You made no changes to the single place that reads
Australia Development Lab, IBM