This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Should voting be enabled for the binutils bugzilla ?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:41:18 +0100
- Subject: Should voting be enabled for the binutils bugzilla ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150811160551 dot GG1205 at redhat dot com>
A user has requested that we enable voting for binutils bugzilla bugs:
The overseers tell me that this can be done, if we wish it. So, what
do you think, is it a good idea ?
Personally, I do not think that it would make a lot of difference, I
respond to bug reports as fast as I can (which is not always very fast
...). I consider a ping email to be a priority raiser, but other than
that I schedule bug fixing to fit in with my other work.