This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gdb not building
- From: Max Ruttenberg <mruttenberg at emutechnology dot com>
- To: Max Ruttenberg <mruttenberg at emutechnology dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:25:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb not building
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD+Cw=dcErNM4ugWt4zPB1wVGRZvHDg8+-XsWii0W4EF145Xjw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150811024242 dot GO23550 at vapier>
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 10 Aug 2015 17:46, Max Ruttenberg wrote:
>> When I try to build gdb (the build binutils-gdb directory was
>> configured with --enable-targets=all) it seems that the some of the
>> object files necessary to make the gdb executable are never made.
>> Has anyone else had this problem?
> this is the binutils list ... you want the gdb list
> you should also mention exactly what files you're referring to and the
> error message that you see
Member of the Technical Staff
1400 E Angela Blvd, Unit 101
South Bend, IN 46617